Solution Manual for Financial Reporting and Analysis Using Financial Accounting Information 12th Edition by Gibson
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Financial Reporting.
2. Introduction to Financial Statements and Other Financial Reporting Topics.
3. Balance Sheet.
4. Income Statement.
5. Basics of Analysis.
6. Liquidity of Short-Term Assets; Related Debt-Paying Ability.
7. Long-Term Debt-Paying Ability.
9. For the Investor.
10. Statement of Cash Flows; Summary Analysis of Nike, Inc.
11. Expanded Analysis.
12. Special Industries: Banks, Utilities, Oil and Gas, Transportation, Insurance, Real Estate Companies.
13. Personal Financial Statements and Accounting for Governments and Not-for-Profit Organizations.