Solution Manual for Information Technology Auditing 3rd Edition by Hall
Table of Contents
1. Auditing, Assurance, and Internal Control.
2. IT Governance.
3. System Security I–Networks and Operating Systems.
4. System Security II–Data Management.
5. Systems Development and Program Change Procedures.
6. Overview of Transaction Processing and financial Reporting Systems.
7. Computer-Assisted Audit Tools and Techniques.
8. CAATTs for Data Extraction and Analysis.
9. Application Controls and Substantive Testing I–The Revenue Cycle.
10. Application Controls and Substantive Testing II–The Expenditure Cycle.
11. Enterprise Resource Planning Systems.
12. Ethics, Fraud Schemes and Fraud Detection.