You Will Buy Official Exam Instructor Test Bank for Criminology, 11th Edition Larry J. Siegel ISBN-10: 1133049648 ISBN-13: 978-1133049647 [Downloadable Word/Pdf Test files for Full Chapters]
Solution Manual Criminology 11th Edition Siegel
Table of Contents
1. Crime and Criminology.
2. The Nature and Extent of Crime.
3. Victims and Victimization.
4. Rational Choice Theory.
5. Trait Theories.
6. Social Structure Theories.
7. Social Process Theories: Socialization and Society (new title).
8. Social Conflict, Critical Criminology, and Restorative Justice.
9. Developmental Theories: Life Course, Latent Trait, and Trajectory (new title). .
10. Interpersonal Violence.
11. Political Crime and Terrorism.
12. Property Crime.
13. Enterprise Crime: White-Collar and Green Collar Crime (new chapter).
14. Public Order Crime: Sex and Substance Abuse. 15. Crimes of the New Millennium: Cybercrime and Transnational Organized Crime .
Descriptions (We sell test banks and solutions manuals only)
Bestselling CRIMINOLOGY: THEORIES, PATTERNS, AND TYPOLOGIES, now in its Eleventh Edition, delivers the most comprehensive, in-depth analysis of criminological theory and crime typologies available. Offering unparalleled breadth and depth of coverage, this book is unrivaled in its strong research base and currency, with detailed coverage of green and transnational crime, two of the hottest issues in the field today. Packed with real-world illustrations, the Eleventh Edition includes cutting-edge seminal research, up-to-the-minute policy, newsworthy examples, and hundreds of new references. A proven author and authority in criminology and criminal justice, Dr. Siegel is renowned for his unbiased presentation of theories, issues, and controversies. Avoiding ideological biases, Siegel encourages readers to weigh the evidence and form their own conclusions.
We sell the Solution Manual for Criminology Theories Patterns and Typologies 11th Edition Siegel